Versatile Blogger Award
I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award on my poses site by Noble Doubt! Thank you so much Kymber! Noble Doubt, is a fabulous generational story where you can see many of my poses beautifully shown. Some are specifically created just for her story. Thank you Kymber for all your support!
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award. That’s a lot of bloggers when you’re a newbie. I won’t be offended if you choose not to “do anything with it.”
Facts About Me:
1) I am 47 this year. Mostly I still feel 25. I look younger than I am and I’m told that all the time.
2) I have type 1 and 2 trigeminal neuralgia. If you don’t know what that is, please look it up on a medical site. Not to feel sorry for me. This “disorder” does not define me and I never, ever want pity so please don’t send any. I’m learning to be a person with “complications”. But I say look it up because often this nuisance is misdiagnosed as migraines, among other things. I was told I may have had a stroke at the age of 26. You could have it and not know. The sooner you are treated, the better life will be. Posing gives me relief from the pain on the bad days. It provides something for me to concentrate/focus towards.
3) I’m a descendant of Scottish royalty.
4) When I was much younger, I wrote a children’s book that I am too-chicken to have published or publish myself. Mostly because I don’t want to be committed to the promotion it takes to get the book noticed. I am super proud of the finished product though.
5) I must finish something before I start something new, and I give my all to it, or I will never be content/settled. Many poses have hit the computer recycle bin because of this. I never understand how people can read more than one book at a time or play more than one game. My brain must be wired differently I guess.
6) I used to be an extrovert, who married an introvert, then realized I’ve been an introvert all along. I’ve spent my life putting my self into positions where I would be somewhat in the spotlight (highschool council, teacher, owner of my own private school, etc) But now that I am away from all that, I realize how much stress I caused, forcing myself to be something I’m really not. This was the bi product of parents in the public eye. My step father was in the government. My mother and father are very well known for public service.
7) I’m deadly allergic to apples. Which really sucks because apples are in so many things as a base! I have to read EVERYTHING before I eat it and turn down many things I would really like to have. Apple crisp, was once my favourite dessert. 😦 I’m also gluten sensitive.
I’ve chosen blog sites that have been fabulous users of my poses, have low followers or are stories I may not have gotten to reading yet. Enjoy!