Travel Poses

These travel poses were requested and I’m happy to say, this is only half the set.  More poses coming!

*23 poses
*pose list and non pose list compatible

CC Used With This Set

[Luggage]  (I’ve put it up on my SFS )  The luggage was converted from Sims 4 to Sims 3, original creator inabadromance.)  The standing luggage pose 1 and 22, also included in my luggage link on SFS, is from [HERE]

Note:  The luggage used in this set does not snap to the hand and is not a CAS accessory.  You will need to use the moveobjects on cheat and slide the luggage into place.  I’ve tried to leave the hands fairly open to make it easy to do so

1.  [SIMFILESHARE] – pose list (poses only)

2.  [Simfileshare] – non pose list (includes poses, pics, codes, links)

10 comments for “Travel Poses

1. April 15, 2021 at 2:24 pm

These travel poses are amazing! You never cease to amaze me!

2. Anonymous
    April 16, 2021 at 9:59 am

Finally I can send my sims travel in style! Thank you so much!

• April 16, 2021 at 3:10 pm

I’m so glad you like them. Working on the second set now!

3. April 17, 2021 at 4:32 am

Bee, I love that yellow top you have your Sim dressed in… is that an EA asset, or a TSR thing? That would look so adorable on Elyse someday!

• April 17, 2021 at 5:09 am

Hi Wendy. I’m pretty sure that is EA, but when I am in game again, I will check for you and let you know.

• April 17, 2021 at 5:11 am

I would so appreciate it! I thought I found it earlier tonight, but when I saw yours again, it wasn’t. My game doesn’t work well anymore, so I’m having issues taking good screenshots before I crash. Ugh!!

• April 17, 2021 at 5:59 pm

The the shirt you are looking for is in outfits. It’s from the set 70s 80s 90s. The colours are all garish pinks and purples.

• April 17, 2021 at 10:32 pm

I happen to have that set! I will scope it out. I fixed my game, too, but I lost every Gen 5 save game. I spent the afternoon rebuilding my world, and I’m not done yet.

• April 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Oh NO!! Wendy…..did you forget to back up your game! Such a heavy mistake to me…I know cause I have done it too. That is why I am always telling people to back up once a month or more!