Baby Home Poses

There is a new baby in the family!  More poses coming to include older siblings in another set.

*9 poses
*pose list and non pose list compatible

Note:  Pose 6b is for low back couches.  Baby poses 2 and 5, should work on both adult poses 1 and 4 so you can swap them from what you see in the pics here.  I was short on time, so I couldn’t pose same gender pics.  Pose 1 and 3 may have some clipping with thighs between two males.

CC Used In These Pics

Bed pillows by Spacesims
(you may choose your own but it may alter how the reclining sim sits on the bed-sinks through the pillows, for example)

Baby Clothes by QuizicalGin

**********************************************************************************************************************

😉 Likes, shares and comments below greatly appreciated

1.  POSE LIST – includes poses and pics

2.  NON POSE LIST – includes poses, pics, codes, links

20 comments for “Baby Home Poses

1. April 14, 2022 at 12:56 pm

Aww… How cute and tender could it be? Lovely poses, a direct opposition from the violent dark ones, but, as usual, extremely well made!

• April 14, 2022 at 5:05 pm

LOL, yes I thought maybe we needed some sweet next! Sweet babies, coming home. I have more ideas I will put out in another set. Some will be additions to these. I just don’t want to hang onto sets anymore for what I could add to them and the set had made it to 9 already. You know how I grew to loathe large sets!

• April 14, 2022 at 5:13 pm

I love your large sets, but what I like the most is that your sets can be combined, and that’s how I use them most of the time!

• April 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm

I am trying to be versatile. Recently I have started taking popular poses and altering them for new sets. Like this one is two poses from my couple sit……Oh and now a great idea has just popped into my head, from something you said! I’m off to write that down!!

• April 14, 2022 at 5:18 pm

Cool, I’m a muse! I like the concept 😉

• April 14, 2022 at 5:20 pm

You often are! Cause you leave the best comments!

• April 14, 2022 at 5:25 pm

I’m terrible at taking a compliment, but, gees, thank you! *blushing and fanning my face whith my hand*

• April 15, 2022 at 12:51 am

And because it was such a good idea, thank you so much, I’ve already made it in the last two hours. Then it sparked 4 more ideas, so now I will have another set.

Liked by 2 people

• April 16, 2022 at 8:06 am

I’m so curious…

• April 16, 2022 at 3:56 pm

Set is up to 8 poses now and nearly finished. When I get an idea I am excited about I just have to set everything else aside and do it!

• April 17, 2022 at 4:28 am

Totally understand, it’s so frustrating when cannot do that… My purse was stolen from my car Wednesday, and I’m up to my ears in insurance and bank papers, blocking cell phones and credit cards. Worst, I find myself without any id. Thing is, in France, to get a passport or simple ID card made, the delays to have an appointment are very long, not before the end of july. So I can’t go see my parents this April break as I had intended to do, neither this summer. I haven’t seen my mom for two years, now, and she’s 81… And in my purse were also my glasses, no appointment before june, so no driving after dark. And my USB key and, exceptionnally, backup drive, with all my schoolwork. Sequences I had created, tests and grammar, student productions. Spring break will be two weeks of hard work to get enough stuff together to finish up the school year! Enough huffing and puffing about, it, what is done is done. Just an advice, don’t leave your purse on the passenger seat while packing your stuff away in the trunk…

• April 17, 2022 at 1:30 pm

OH MY GOSH! I’ve been thru this myself, not during covid, but it was hard enough! I’m so sorry!

• April 17, 2022 at 3:46 pm

Thanks, Bee!

2. April 14, 2022 at 3:07 pm

Thank you Bee for making these lovely poses. ♥

3. April 14, 2022 at 10:56 pm

These are beyond lovely! So sweet. I cannot wait to use them in my story! xo

• April 14, 2022 at 11:13 pm

Thank you Kymber! It wouldn’t have been so sweet, if you hadn’t helped me work out the baby! Thank you for that!

4. April 15, 2022 at 8:44 am

oh my gosh… i’m browsing tumblr and all of a sudden… my heart is melting and tears are welling up in my eyes. That’s so wonderful, bee. Your poses always come at the right time. For me, there can never be enough baby poses, especially when the parents have a baby for the first time, whatever the circumstances. ❤🤩

• April 15, 2022 at 7:46 pm

Awww, now you made me cry happy tears! I’m working on another sweet set or two. I guess this is the mood I seem to be in. Perhaps it’s Easter influence. I’ve decided to do a baby series.

5. April 15, 2022 at 5:08 pm

Awwww. These are really sweet. These made me smile but was rather tearful at the same time. I get choked up easily and seems the older I get, the more choked up I get about things. I’ll be putting these in my stash for later use.

Have you thought about doing some rocking chair poses? Or maybe some that can take place in a nursery, like maybe the parents watching over the baby while in the crib, marveling that this baby is truly theirs. Or maybe Mom and/or Dad fussing over the kid, singing or talking to the baby while putting him/her down for a nap or at bedtime. Granted, I’ve looked at so many of your poses and can’t always remember what you’ve already done. So apologies if you have already done something like that.