Costa de la Paradiso

This lot is a renovated Costa de la Verde resort from Isla Paradiso. This resort has already reached a 5 star level , therefore you can place it in game, buy it and reap the revenue! There is no CC or store content included with this lot. The lot was created in a brand new vanilla game.

To create this lot I tried to use mostly base game, and the Isla Paradiso world items. However I did have Ambitions, Fast Lane, Generations, High End Loft, Late Night, Master Suite, Outdoor Living, Pets, Seasons, Supernatural, Town Life and World Adventures ticked in game.  Therefore some objects were used from a few of these packs.

CC Needed for this to be used as a resort – tower rabbit rugs

Included in the download is an information text file.  Please read it for important information.

SFS

6 comments for “Costa de la Paradiso

1. January 25, 2023 at 1:47 pm

This resort is so beautiful, Bee! That’s cool that we can download it into our game as a 5-star resort! Thank you so much for sharing it!

• January 25, 2023 at 4:01 pm

It was fun to create! If I get a chance to rebuild my Hobarts Hideaway in a vanilla game I will upload it too. I would like to create an Inn as well. Small and intimate place to stay. Won’t make as much money as a resort, but I think the option would be nice. All V.I.P rooms. I will upload that as well

2. January 25, 2023 at 2:49 pm

Thank you for the time it saves! Five star hotel, here I come – or rather my simmies!

• January 25, 2023 at 4:03 pm

Thank you Freja! I rather enjoy building these and I’ve had so many different versions over the years. Most before I knew of the existence of the rugs! Like I said to Kymber, I will be building an Inn next with all V.I.P rooms, upscale but intimate. Excited to try this!

• January 26, 2023 at 9:47 pm

Rugs are convenient, indeed. There are doors, too, but I haven’t tried those as they require more attention to where they are posed. An Inn will be great! I’m just as excited to see it and try it out as you are to build it!

• January 27, 2023 at 12:02 am

I’ve been reading and I think hotels/inns can’t be done. I know you can do a base camp but they can only be built in WA. So not sure what I will do. Replacing that large base camp in France is kinda appealing! Not sure if I would want to do one in China.