Playing Piano – Sad

Requested pose pack from freja at The Grey Witches

*6 poses
*pose list compatible

Note:  The poses were designed using the grand piano.  If you choose to use the small keyboard, you will need to use the MOO cheat to shift the sim into place

1.   SIMFILESHARE– poses only (pose list)

2.   Simfileshare – non pose list (includes poses, pics, codes)

3.  T.S.R. – coming soon, profile jessesue

8 comments for “Playing Piano – Sad

1. January 24, 2021 at 7:22 pm

Thank you so much for being such a good listener and reader between the lines! These poses are just perfect, meant for a future chapter. I just had to use them immediately, so I took pics for an older chapter… I’m going through about a hundred screenshots, tryong to figure out which ones are best… Hard. Very hard…

• January 24, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Awww, thank you! I do have more in mind to make but I wanted to get the five you requested out to you as soon as I could. Perhaps I will make more that you will find you just have to use in future!!

• January 26, 2021 at 7:33 pm

I’m sure I will! The offer creates the damand, as they say in France 😉

• January 26, 2021 at 7:50 pm

I’ve never heard that one before!

• January 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm

French saying meaning that you need something when you see it! And that’s what always hapens with your poses – they become essential! :°

• January 28, 2021 at 2:48 pm

Thank you! Very kind of you!

2. January 25, 2021 at 7:03 pm

Once again, you hit a grand slam with these poses. I will definitely use them in my Gen 2 rewrites. Thank you so much!!