Adult Argument

*14 poses
*pose list compatible

Note:  some of these poses are gender specific, for example I gave two pointing finger choices.  But I will leave it up to the players as to how they wish to use them.

1.  SIMFILESHARE – poses only

2.  Simfileshare – non pose list (includes poses, pics, codes)

3.  T.S.R.

12 comments for “Adult Argument

1. February 2, 2021 at 9:30 pm

Hot diggity! Bee, I am revamping a chapter I *thought* was ready to publish, and I’m writing a hum-dinger of a fight scene in there. I cannot WAIT to use these! Spectacular!

• February 2, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Thank you Wendy! I hope they work well for you.

2. February 3, 2021 at 8:15 pm

These will be great for a chapter I’m currently working on! I’m glad I don’t have to make them myself. Thank you!

• February 4, 2021 at 1:24 am

So good to hear! I hope they work well for you and I look forward to seeing them. Please remember to tag me, so I can find them.

3. Mary Jane
    February 3, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that your ‘for posecode users’ still shows up on the poselist. I do use the poselist for some poses, but I can’t add anymore poses to it because it already takes so long to load. I got super excited when I saw that you had non-poselist options only to get disappointed when they still showed up in the list – now I still can’t use them. 😦
    I love your poses by the way, keep it up! Just wanted to let you know.

• February 4, 2021 at 1:47 am

Mary Jane, thank you for bringing this to my attention! you are right. I have been making that mistake and so I will fix it from this point on and try to go back to fix all the others as well.

4. Mary Jane
    February 3, 2021 at 8:44 pm

I just left a comment about the poselist issue, when I got an idea and it worked: I exported all of your clip files into a new pack with s3pe. Now I can still use your poses with the codes without them showing up on the list! I just tested it and it works. I thought I’ll let it know in case anyone else had the same issue with the poselist: it’s quite easy to fix it this way.
    Thank you for your poses.

5. February 10, 2021 at 1:43 pm