Family Set 6 – Updated!

Family Set 6 has been a very popular portrait since I posted it back in 2018.  However, it did need some fixes and hopefully it looks better than it did before!  Oh those mouths from the original set!

*12 Poses
*Pose list and non post list compatible

Note:  The child sitting on the teen from the original set, has been omitted from this set.

1.  SIMFILESHARE – pose list (poses only)

2.  Simfileshare – non pose list (includes poses, codes, pics)

7 comments for “Family Set 6 – Updated!

1. February 25, 2021 at 4:14 pm

I really liked the original, this is even better. I get an error message, though, so I’ll try to download it later!

• February 25, 2021 at 4:32 pm

Let me know if you can download them when you try again. I’ve just tried and both links worked for me, so I need to know if you are still getting the error.

• February 25, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I’ve tried the non pose list version again, and I get this message : Aucune information de style ne semble associée à ce fichier XML…

• February 26, 2021 at 6:34 am

Freja, I’m now getting the error as well. Which tells me it’s a SFS issue. But even with the error, the file is still downloading to the my downloads folder. Getting very disillusioned with SFS by the second!

• March 1, 2021 at 1:15 pm

I sometimes get the error message, but I always end up being able to download the file anyway. I’d let you know if that changes, Bee. Great job on these! I need to redo a lot of portraits!!

• March 1, 2021 at 1:33 pm

thank you Wendy! In regards to the error, I’m being told it’s only on new sets. Hoping they get this fixed soon!