Around The Farm

Around The Farm, poses for children with animals and some chores around the lot.  These were requested poses.  This set is CC heavy

*25 poses
*pose list and non pose list
*snap together as designed unless otherwise indicated in notes

Note:

• pose 12, 13, 17, 18 and 25 will need the MOO cheat to place them.

• Pose 25 is for more advanced posers. It requires a resizer mod and the OMSP tipsy mod to work.   The height is about 153.
    Resizer mod at 75%
    Tipsy mod at 15%

• the original apple basket was created by leosims and converted to Sims 3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Custom Content Needed

Farm Animals                      Wood                                     Lawn mower

Wooden Bucket                 Apple basket                      Large Wheel barrow

Small wheel barrow        Axe

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

😉 Likes, shares and comments below greatly appreciated!

(simfileshare)

1.  Pose List- poses only

2. Non Pose List (includes poses, pics, codes and information)

6 comments for “Around The Farm

1. October 18, 2021 at 10:27 pm

This set is the cutest ever! I love how natural and creative your poses in this pack are! Beautifully done, Bee! xoxo

• October 19, 2021 at 11:17 am

Thank you Kymber! I really enjoyed making this set and I’m so glad that Dani suggested it, but also that the CC was available to create from! I have plans for a second set, as I didn’t get all the poses she requested done. The next one will be more of an orchard set.

2. October 20, 2021 at 7:04 am

Oooh! That’s so cute and pretty, bee. I love the country life theme so much, the poses are really very appropriate for that. The whole family helps to look after the animals and has fun on the farm. I’m playing a little castaway challenge at the moment. The pose of chopping wood is therefore also very suitable for me 🙂 once again great work. Always with great attention to detail. ♥

• October 20, 2021 at 10:23 am

Hiya! These were fun to make for sure. I worked hard on that chopping wood one because the handle for the axe is not equipped in the hand for proper over the head swing to get the arms straight to the body. Took me two days off and on to figure out that pose! The angle of the handle in the hand is however perfect if one wanted to make a slasher movie pose! LOL I hope they work well for you!

• October 20, 2021 at 2:56 pm

I think you mean a pose like that here? i like this pose, but i don’t like the position of the head. The head should be tilted more forward so that the man is looking down.
        This is the only one I found before I saw yours. The creator of this pose also has an ax on his blog as an accessory, maybe this would have been easier? I can well imagine that creating certain poses is difficult, especially where a lot is done with the hands.

• October 22, 2021 at 5:08 am

That is the axe I used for this set. Thank you for making me realize I forgot to include the axe in the post! I had this terrible feeling I was missing something.