Disputes Over Money

Those spats over money are always inevitable in a marriage.  Times get tough and stress hit an all time high!

*9 poses
*pose list compatible
*snap together as designed
*the paper and calculator are from Around The Sims 3

pose1-2pose1pose2pose3and4pose3

“Don’t yell in front of the baby!” Pose 5-7

pose5-7pose5and7pose7pose6Pose8and9pose8pose9

Download Via (choose only one)

1.  SIMFILESHARE  (poses only)

2.  SimFileShare
(for pose code users-includes package file, codes and pics)

3.  TSR

16 comments for “Disputes Over Money

1. December 22, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Don’t tell me these are c o n v e r s a t i o n poses! I’m getting them right away!

• December 22, 2018 at 9:32 pm

I’m so glad you like them. Send me pics Jowita if you get a chance to use them!

• December 22, 2018 at 9:33 pm

I mean sneak peeks ahead of the chapters! Sorry that came out wrong.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Oh, I sure will. I’ve been meaning to ask, is it okay if I tweak your couples’ poses a bit? I’m spending so much time in Blender because of tiny Shari and it’s easier that way. She won’t fit into any poses made on regular sized rigs. Just for my personal use, of course.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:44 pm

For you, yes. As long as all you do is use them for your story and link the correct set at the end of the chapters. No worries. Best of luck.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Of course, that is all I had on mind. I would never, ever repost anyone’s work as mine, especially yours, knowing how much time you spend on each pose set. Thank you so much.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:50 pm

I know, but it’s the legal fine print at the bottom of everything. It just needs to be stated out right so there is not lawsuit later. LOL

• December 22, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Oh my goodness, lol. I hope I won’t get sent to prison for tweaking your poses. Or you know what, I am okay with it as long as it’s a Sim prison and I stay a few Sim days and I’m out 😂

• December 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm

LOLOL

2. December 22, 2018 at 4:17 pm

You’ve got them down pat! Money, kids and building a house puts a lot of strain on a couple… Another of your “must have” sets for authentic storytelling. Which means they are promptly downloaded and I’m trying to find where I can rewrite something because I absolutely need to use them! 🙂

• December 22, 2018 at 9:34 pm

LOL. Awww, thank you! I may need some suggestions for the new year if you have any. Real life scenarios.

• December 23, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Maybe some party poses? Kids running around while parents are dancing, New Years count down and such… 🙂

3. December 22, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Thank you for much for making these! I’m using more in the upcoming chapters. 😀

4. Anonymous
    December 22, 2018 at 9:43 pm

São lindas! Obrigada por compartilhar.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Obrigado por olhar e me deixar um comentário!