The Baby Is Coming! – Teens

*23 poses
*poses snap together as designed
*poses do not sink into the floor or furniture

Information

I’ve tried to show three different attitudes for the teen male.  The first being indifference, the second being a supportive boyfriend and the third would be the nervous boyfriend.  Hopefully that supports all the different views for your storytelling.

Baby Poses – the baby for pose 2 is just a hair too low and I’ve tried to fix it several times with no result.  You can use the one more slot to raise the baby one cm.  I’ve only designed the baby poses using the wrapped up baby, since that is how babies look first born.

The furniture used will have to be adjusted under the sims using the moveobjects on cheat.

CC Used for This Set

Exam Bed and Medical Stool

Surgical Table

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

pose 1-3 full(the end, at the beginning of this post)

pose 1-3

pose 4 and 10

pose 6 and 8 and 11 and 12

back shot

pose 4-5

Pose 6-7

(You may notice the cut lines around the female teen legs.  Tara is a pregnant teenage sim and through master controller, I have enabled teens to be able to wear adult clothes so I could have the dress.  It’s a conflict but not corrupt CC. These poses were tested in a brand new vanilla game.)

pose 9.jpg

poses 13 and 14 and 17

pose 13 and 14 face

pose 14b

pose 18-21

pose 18-21 left

pose 18-21 right

Pose 15-16b

Pose 15

Screenshot-27.jpg

(You only need to download one)

1.  SIMFILESHARE – pose file only

2. Simfileshare – for pose code users (includes poses, pics, codes and links)

**This Set Will Not Be Going Up on TSR

9 comments for “The Baby Is Coming! – Teens

1. November 24, 2019 at 10:33 pm

So good. I like Daddy the best. But the teenage couple is very sweet.
    I hope, they will make it. 🙂
    I’ve some morphed teen clothes from MTS in my game, so there are no cuts.
    They’re not very stylish, but I like them better than adult clothes, because they change the body.
    I’m eager, to try them out, but most of my teens are decent these days.
    Quite unusal. *lol

• November 24, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Hiya Liese, I knew you would like the dad! I wanted the adult dress for the teen because it looked more like a hospital gown. I couldn’t find a hospital gown enabled for teens as it was. I also have the teen clothes for pregnancy installed in my game and like those.

I plan to play these teens and the family as a regular game after this. Will they make it or not? Perhaps not, since I have thrown these two sims together for all my teen pregnancy pose sets and they didn’t choose one another. I shall let you know!

2. November 24, 2019 at 10:42 pm

These are so good! I like how you provided different scenarios for the poses! Thank you so much for making and sharing these, Bee! ❤

• November 24, 2019 at 11:09 pm

And thank you for always checking them out for me and being my cheer leader! Shot gun wedding poses next, so get ready!

3. November 25, 2019 at 12:23 am

That sounds interesting. 🙂 I’m looking forward to it.

4. November 25, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Finally some realistic birth poses! I only wish I had had them when “my” teen gave birth in the wilderness… Thank you for sharing these 🙂

• November 25, 2019 at 9:23 pm

I’m so sorry! Perhaps another teen will find herself in the same predicament again…well maybe not the wilderness thing! LOL Poor teen!

• November 30, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I usually retake some pics when you publish new poses, but now I’m writing on the new part of my story, so I guess I’ll get to use it in the future, though 🙂

5. November 28, 2019 at 4:25 am

As always, fabulous! Lysie might find herself in this predicament in gen six, but I haven’t decided. I’m taking a month hiatus in January to work on Gen 1 rewrites. But I can’t wait to use these!!