My past portrait sets have been non traditional and fairly casual, which is exactly how I wanted them to be. However, I have had a request for more formal and even vintage portrait sets from freja at Grey Witches! I’m working on all those, and this is my first one.
**Please read the instructions as there are some things you need to know for this set to work.
1. The flower by Severinka, only works with everyday outfits.
2. The male in the back can sit on the arm of a large sofa. I have him
sitting on a bar stool.
3. It is best to snap the poses together and then slide your choice of
couch under the sims. Use the alt key on your keyboard to do so
after entering the moveobjects on cheat.
4. Couches are all different heights for the seat. You may need to use
the one more slot from Mod The Sims to raise up the sims.
5. Child pose 4 is sitting on a floor pillow, not a stool. I wanted the sim a
specific height to get the arms to match, mom and child, you will
need this pillow.
I know the mom’s bottom leg looks like it appears from no-where. It’s just because of the dress, not the couch.
The height for child pose 4 on the right, has been altered down just a bit.