Elegant Pose Set

My past portrait sets have been non traditional and fairly casual, which is exactly how I wanted them to be.  However, I have had a request for more formal and even vintage portrait sets from freja at Grey Witches!  I’m working on all those, and this is my first one.

**Please read the instructions as there are some things you need to know for this set to work.

1.  The flower by Severinka, only works with everyday outfits.

2.  The male in the back can sit on the arm of a large sofa. I have him
sitting on a bar stool.

3.  It is best to snap the poses together and then slide your choice of
couch under the sims.  Use the alt key on your keyboard to do so
after entering the moveobjects on cheat.

4.  Couches are all different heights for the seat. You may need to use
the one more slot from  Mod The Sims to raise up the sims.

5.  Child pose 4 is sitting on a floor pillow, not a stool. I wanted the sim a
specific height
 to get the arms to match, mom and child, you will
need this pillow.

Elegant poses

I know the mom’s bottom leg looks like it appears from no-where.  It’s just because of the dress, not the couch.

elegant close up

The height for child pose 4 on the right, has been altered down just a bit.

elegant

seating set up

CC Shown in Pics

Flower by Severinka

Formal gown

Child gown pose 3

Child gown pose 4

Pico Floor Pillow

Flowers Still Life painting by marcorse

Hairs can be found at TSR

1.  SIMFILESHARE (pose file only)

2. Simfileshare – for pose code users
    (includes, pose file, pics, codes, links)

3. T.S.R.

8 comments for “Elegant Pose Set

1. May 30, 2019 at 7:40 am

They are perfect – just what I had in mind! Classy, detailed and something you just can’t date! Thank you so much for creating these! 🙂

• May 30, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Phew! I’m so glad! You are very welcome. As you see the arm isn’t up on the couch and I tell you I did try. But with all the differences in couches, it just looked terrible! I hoped the arm down would be okay with you.

• May 30, 2019 at 12:52 pm

That is absolutely not a problem – on the contrary! Did I tell you how fantastic your poses are? 😉

• May 30, 2019 at 1:07 pm

LOL only about a hundred times!

2. May 30, 2019 at 1:53 pm

These are amazing! I love how you showed the seating arrangement, too. You are so thoughtful in what you do.

• May 30, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Thank you. It took me a bit to figure out the seating with all the changes I made. I wanted things to be simple for everyone!

3. June 2, 2019 at 9:20 am

So elegant! Could definitely be fit for an old photograph, too, that is found by the Sims living in our times.